7.1.12

Monster

I will break you.
I told myself.
No one loves you.
It said.
You are just a liar.
I picked up my razor,
Know all this to be true.
Just do it.
No one will miss you.
I contemplated my choices.
As the cold metal hit my skin.
You are worthless!
A piece of shit!
Blood came pouring out.
Tears follow.
Be careful.
We don't want this to the first
And last time.
My hands raised to my head
As I ripped out hair to stop the talking. 
Cut the flesh,
Feel the pain.
I screamed to myself
As my claws sunk further into my skin.
Isn't the pain wonderful?
I cut myself again.
Isn't red beautiful? 
Once more.
That's it!
And again.
Keep it up!
I no longer flinch.
My tears mixed with the fresh cuts.
It stings.
"It hurts,
But feels so good."
Now write, dear.
I picked up a quill.
Using the fresh blood
From the new cuts,
I write on paper.
Good girl.
It remarked.
Now cut again.
I found a knife
And slide it quickly against my wrists.
Tears stop.
A smile.
I pay no mind to the blood.
I just watch it spill.
I'm going to fuck you
With every line.
Then it stopped.
A puddle had formed.
How long has it been raining
In the bathroom?
I shrugged and made more cuts.
I wanted to stop.
I was desperate to stop.
Then, I did.
I stopped,
And just laid there.

No comments:

Post a Comment