27.1.12

Can I Talk To You?

Hey,
Do you have a minute?

 There is something
I must tell you.

I'm not sure how to word it.
But it is truly important.

Look at me,
Not that computer screen.

Are you even listening?
Are you ignoring me?

I guess it's all the same.
I'm too shy to say.

I'll just retreat
If only for now.

Hey.
Can I tell you something?

It is important.
If only in my head.

Will you pay attention?
Stop texting for once and listen.

Listen to my plea. 
Hey?

I guess it's all the same.
I'm still too shy to say my mind.

I cry myself to sleep again.
These cuts help me.

They are only for you.
Only you.

Hey?
Will you listen this time?

My scars?
What scars?

That face,
I can't help but feel like this.

No.
Don't worry about them.

Do you want some food?
A drink?

Hey.
I have something I need to tell you.

Will you hear me through?
Will you understand my feelings?

I'm not sure if I can tell you.
Don't turn away!

Listen to me,
Please.

I need you to...
I may or may not...

Well...
No, wait!
I need to tell you this.
Sorry, I forgot.

Oh!
Now I remember.

It may be a coincidence...
But you may not feel the same.

It's true that
I may or may not...

But I think I do...
I think that I may...

No... I can do this.
Um, you, take.

That's not what I wanted to say.
I mean to say...

I like you,
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment